Monday, February 8, 2010

The who, what, when and why.

So everyone is always asking me why print journalism? Why major in something that will die off in a couple of years? My answer is always a simple one. It's for the stories. I like telling people stories because of the passion, the feel and emotion you can see form the writing. Many stories will affect the community or somewhere faraway. I feel like news helps people know what is going on in the world. This may let people understand other problems that are going on.

If people are understand what is going on in the world. Then we are given a choice to make, whether it is job hunting or make a decision on whom to vote for. I love stories and giving it to people. Many of my friends tell me that Im also old fashion because I love to read the paper every day. I feel like I know more on whats going on in the world.

OH yeah newspapers will not just die off. We still have Cd's, USPS, and landlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment